We have had eggs for breakfast to another level! It is a super nutritious, protein-rich formula utilizing ocean growth that more often than not wraps sushi; however, this time we’re wrapping up an omelet and greens. Yum!
- One sheet nori
- 1 egg
- Handful of parsley
- One tablespoon of natural margarine or coconut oil
- ½ avocado
- Handful of delicate greens (spinach, arugula/rocket, sharp greens)
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 tbsp natural yogurt (coconut or dairy)
- One tsp turmeric
- Heat a griddle on over medium temperature then include a little measure of spread or coconut oil to the skillet.
- Whisk egg in a bowl with cleaned parsley and fill the skillet.
- Cook for 1 minute. Flip and cook for a further moment.
- Remove from warmth and put aside.
- Slice the avocado into several cuts.
- Put the nori sheet onto a chopping board, wrap the cooled egg in a line, and cover with the avocado cuts, greens, and the yogurt (for better processing).
- Roll up, cut in two and eat instantly all together for the nori not to go spongy.